Popular Posts

Talking Colors. Poem of Alexandra Novik Khamis

All the night I was painting,
half the night I have been listening..
the voices in my mind,
are these voices of my heart?
The tools of life apreciating,
the colors are talking,
no they are singing.
The colors are voices
and monolog of my life.
Taking courage,
imitating life...
All worthy work is open
to interpretations
the author did not intend.
Art isn't your pet -
- it's your kid.
It grows up and talks back to you.

A line is a dot that went for a walk.
And I just hear talk and talk,
the colors,
the picture
are voices I hear.
People love mystery,
and that is why they love my art.
It's talking non-sence.

Sometimes about love and death,
sometimes about pink infants
and grown up divas.
The muses are ghosts,
and sometimes they come uninvited.
And sometimes they stay near me,
near you.

Is it scary?
No it's wonderful.

Alexandra Novik Khamis

Share:

0 comments