Popular Posts

Inspirational Waves | Music for Creativity

Creative process is very difficult and mentally exhausting work, but in the same time it’s a pleasure for true artist. 
Every artist understands what exactly during this process make it difficult.  As for me it’s important to open my hearing. It’s difficult to paint in total silence. I can work in total silence, but it is not same inspiration as when all emotional strings of my soul is on.
During creative process I must listen to music or watch some movie (normally it must be art house or something art related). Additional inspirational wave as I call it.
So down you will find the links for some of my favorite music, which I like to listen during creative process. I think music is very important inspirational flow for creative people. 
Of course the list you will see it’s totally my taste and not necessary everyone will like it. But I hope everyone of you will find something inspirational which will help you to create masterpiece today.

Click on the name to open it



















Share:

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love painting, never shared any in public though.
    Loved reading this, I understand your need to listen music, it helps me too.

    ♥: Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa Mae is the best violinist of all ages!! I also love to listen to muse, classical music and chill out music and I always listen to music when writing or editing. I truly believe that when you have a bad day just put your favourite music on; you will calm down for sure! (www.elenaslifestyle.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the right music helps me be more productive too! :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice!! :) Yes, agreed!! Music does help with concentration!! :)

    ReplyDelete