Popular Posts

My Art Studio is my Life | Alexandra Novik-Khamis


Sharing and teaching is an important part of my life, how has this evolved and impacted my life and personal artwork?
I like to operate in the world through a spirit of generosity, that there is always enough for everyone and within that, I truly believe that the things that you are naturally good at are the things that you came to share with the world. So, I believe that part of my life's purpose is to inspire people as I help to connect them to their best selves through creating art.
So, I decided to create what I most needed - Art Studio (@Palitra_Studio), in the hopes that others would find value in it too. This organic way of operating is the way that best serves my purpose in helping others, I have found that often what I am wanting is the same things that others are also longing for, so the offerings that I have created around those things fill the well. This has happened with my art courses. I meet so many students from different countries every day. Getting to explore a new place and have adventures while creating art and gathering inspiration with a group of students is the best way to travel. So far I taught students from all 5 continents.
The groups of students that gather for my classes and workshops continue to inspire me with their open hearts, bold creativity and the simple power of a supportive circle of artists gathering close. I have learned as much from them as they from me.

Share:

0 comments