Popular Posts

ARTist | Alexandra Novik-Khamis

 






Hi friends,
I’m an artist, illustrator, author, photographer, and art mentor who’s been sharing her heart online for well over a decade. I help people know, trust and express themselves through art and find their inner artist.
Do you know what I have realized recently? I am not writing as much as I used to. You may say, you are an artist, and as long as you are painting and creating it’s all good. But trust me, I used to love to write, I loved to express my feelings in blogs and in short stories as well as in small poems.
But in our time of popcorn entertainment and all this social media nonsense, I understood that I am losing my concentration span. If you have been on such a platform as TikTok you will understand that after a couple of days you find yourself lost and it's seriously becoming difficult to concentrate. And that’s sad. I seriously found myself in search of quotes to write as captions on my posts. And I believe it’s ridiculous because before I could write pages of thoughts and emotions. I remember times when I could write a deep and meaningful caption for my friends. What happened now to my writing creativity? Lost in the daily vortex of information and cacophony of stories, shallow music, and weird sounds.
And I decided that I will write daily to return to myself in this matter, to start expressing myself in stories, poems, and short notes.
So you will hear or better to say read a lot here on the blog. And not only related to art, but also to my life.
As well as that I have a newsletter to which you can subscribe now here. This way you will receive my artworks, making art process videos, stories, thoughts, ideas, and more directly to your e-mail.
Art has been at the center of my world for as long as I can remember.
This is a newsletter for people who like to know how real unique (and maybe not so much) artworks are made.
I paint daily and create art using different materials and share as much as I can about the process. Every week I publish a new artwork and also my work-in-progress videos and vlogs.
I’m so glad you’re here.


Share:

0 comments